As they make music they will sing, "All my fountains are in you."



This picture makes my heart so happy, because it's a picture of JOY, in its purest form! My precious little granddaughter is so happy as she freely plays in the fountain! As I walked on the beach today I was recalling one of my favorite references to our Creator in the scriptures....in Jeremiah 2  he is referred to  as the  FOUNTAIN OF LIVING WATER and the writer begs us not to forsake him...

Chris Tomlin puts it so beautifully: 

Open the heavens

Come Living Water

All my fountains are in You
You're strong like a river
Your love is running through
All my fountains are in You


                    
today may you find the joy that abundantly flows from the heart of God...our fountain of living water

Comments

Popular Posts