A walk on the beach


I like to walk on the beach with Pandora's  Hillsong United radio playing ...often I end up in a deep place with God as his spirit cares for my soul through the music and the lyrics. Yesterday was such a time and this song came on....it undid me! 

Find some quiet moments to be alone with our Lord, time spent with him is never waisted time...our souls need Him!

You gave me hopeYou made me wholeAt the crossYou took my placeYou showed me graceAt the cross where You died for me
Chorus:And His glory appearsLike the light from the sunAge to age He shinesLook to the skiesHear the angels crySinging Holy is the Lord

[ From: http://www.metrolyrics.com/his-glory-appears-lyrics-hillsong.html ]

                                                       Hillsong United- Age to Age
                                          His Glory Appears, sung by Brooke Fraser

Comments

Popular Posts