My walk today



....the sea screamed at me with its tempestuous voice today as the winds and tides foamed and flooded the shoreline…

I feel your presence...you are here.

Your voice is like rushing waters...Many waters cannot quench your love.

The sea is restless today as is my heart. Scattered debris everywhere....though you clear a path for my feet to walk! You make a way for me…you direct my steps.

As I walk, the sun peeks through the clouds. I hear these words being sung to me, "I see your face in every sunrise, the colors of the morning are inside your eyes, the world awakens in the light of the day I look up to the sky and say... You're beautiful!"  

... I've put my songs on shuffle because I want to hear your voice this morning. The lyrics flood my soul, like the light flooding the beach before me...



You're Beautiful
by Phil Wickham

I see Your face in every sunrise
The colors of the morning are inside Your eyes
The world awakens in the light of the day
I look up to the sky and say
You're beautiful

I see Your power in the moonlit night
Where planets are in motion and galaxies are bright
We are amazed in the light of the stars
It's all proclaiming who You are
You're beautiful

I see You there hanging on a tree
You bled and then you died and then you rose again for me
Now You are sitting on Your heavenly throne
Soon we will be coming home
You're beautiful

When we arrive at eternity's shore
Where death is just a memory and tears are no more
We'll enter in as the wedding bells ring
Your bride will come together and we'll sing
You're beautiful

I see Your face, I see Your face
I see Your face, You're beautiful
You're beautiful


What a glorious day it will be when Gods family comes together on eternity's shore! Where death is just a memory and tears are no more… 
You're beautiful my heart cries out as I walk along the edges of the restless sea...
You, my Living Water…you are relent-less, never giving up on me! 

These are the thoughts in my head....as these words flood my heart and mind…




"You won't relent until you have it all, my heart is yours! I set you as a seal upon my arm for there is love that is strong as death jealousy demanding as the grave and many waters can not quench this love!" 



I stop, I turn my gaze towards the great expanse of the sea and wait...come be the fire inside of me, the flame upon my heart! I pray. You won't relent! You faithfully pursue my wandering heart. I am humbled and grateful that you pursue me…you draw all peoples to yourself.


I've come to seek you and you are found... 


My beautiful savior, my loving God.


You Won't Relent
By Jesus Culture

You won't relent until you have it all. 
My Heart is yours. 

I set you as a seal, upon my heart
as a seal upon my arm
for there is love,
that is strong as death
jealousy demanding as the grave
and many waters can not quench this love

You won't relent until you have it all. 
My Heart is yours. 

Come be the fire inside of me
Come be the flame upon my heart
Come be the fire inside of me
Until You and I are One
Until You and I are One.




If you seek me you will find me 
if you seek me with all your heart, 
and I will be found by you…
Jer 29:13




     
                                                            
                                                              

Comments

*kimberly* said…
Wow Keli...what an amazing encouragement to me tonight! I just randomly found your blog by accepting Kevan's friend request on Instagram. You are such a kindred spirit I love your passion and writing raw grace. Write on sister...write on!
Keli Shaw said…
@Kimberly so glad you found me :) …writing is a def outlet for me, thank you for your encouragement my kindred friend! (we need a b&n coffee visit soon!
Keli Shaw said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular Posts