What will the New Year of 2012 hold?

We all begin a new year in the same way...waking up to it! It's here and it's moving forward as rapidly as always! How are you approaching it? Do you hope for more of the same or long for something different, a new perspective, a new vision? 


I have a sweet new "spiritual" friend, our only connection is our Christian faith. She sits by her window in the early morning and listens for the voice of the one who created the heavens and the earth!

Listen to what she heard for this coming new year and be inspired...


At My Window... First of 2012


I am the Alpha and Omega, the


Beginning and the End...When I rise in the moring You will be


there. As I go thru the day I will find You close to me...From the


time I rise till I close my eyes...You are with me


Lord, every step of my life you have ordered...my past, present


and future and have done it with love and purpose. 


I must concentrate with knowing You and spending time with You


this year. 


My future is in Your hands...I give my life to Your safekeeping


How marvelous is Your love Oh, Lord


My life is a journey that begins and ends with you


I will trust you for 2012.


Emmanuel...God with us


Libby Holder


Many Blessings to you all in this New Year! May you find purpose in it, peace through it and the love of God to guide your way!
Keli  

Comments

Popular Posts