The Bakers ~ a family photo of my Dad's family

A cherished family photo of my dads family, parents siblings and spouses!

(L to R back)  Ann & Jim Kain, Betty & Bill Baker (my mom & Pop) Jim & Dru Baker, Bob & Caralee Jones
(front) Celeste Baker, Dick & Pat Baker, Fred Baker

 Family is a gift and I have been fortunate to have known mine well....the people in this photo, my aunts, uncles and grand parents plus their twenty something kids have been a part of my life since I can remember! They were all great friends with one another too! As a child growing up in Miami I remember often being tossed into the car on a Friday night, heading to one of my dad's siblings houses (either Clewiston, Lake Placid, Longboat Key or Longwood, FL) for a fun filled weekend reunion involving dirt bikes, horses, fishing, and beach fun ...we had a blast! The adults would play cards and woop it up, eating eggs and bacon and whatever else until the wee hours of the morning...while all us cousins were sprawled out on white sheet pallets on the living room floor!
Those were some of the best of times!

Comments

Popular Posts