"Instagram-in this and Instagram-in that"

At least this is how my dear friend Mark fondly describes my activity of late...

"Girl you are Instagramin this and Instagramin that!", he says to me! He's right! I'm guilty as charged! I am so enjoying the creative fulfillment  I get when it comes to  taking photos! My son Jeremiah used to say..."Mom, "cooking" is your Art form" But maybe now some of that creative "in the kitchen" expression is flowing into the photographic Arts...

I get such joy these days seeing what I think to be a creative shot and capturing it! Some of my photos are untouched/unedited shots and some are edited~ 'as i see it'  and as this new hobby evolves I would like to eventually reproduce some of my photographs onto canvas or paper giclee's...but that's a little bit down the road.

...For now I #jJUSTGOSHOOT !! 

Below are a few places where some of my recent photos are stored if you would like to take a peek. Please feel free to follow me on...

Instagram-  http://instagram.com/kelishaw 

(which i use as a "sort of" photo gallery -MARKIE-D! ;) 

*note: If you don't have an Instagram act you can download WEBSTA It is the Best Instagram Web Viewer! Download it for viewing http://websta.me

OR


 I hope you enjoy!! 

Keli


Pacific sunset
Autumn Leaves



morning breaks over the marsh


I love greeting the day in this place


daisy daisy



DAD






lonesome palm
morning breaking

Deep Ravine...above San Francisco, CA

in a Eucalyptus grove

a beautiful harbor, Central Coast of CA

Morro Bay CA


California Coast

Dahalia dancing in the sunlight

Pelicans waiting for a handout!

reflections

Comments

Popular Posts